Sunday, November 17, 2013

Back online

November 17, 2013

A Peace Corps Volunteer has graciously lent me his extra computer until I can get a replacement for mine.

A lot has happened within the past week and it may take me a while to bring get it all recorded.

For starters, two men broke into me house last Sunday night while I was asleep and made off with not only my computer, but all cash, ID's, credit cards, cell phone, kitchen knifes, and even my stopwatch which I use as a clock. Fortunately, I was not harmed.

This past week has been university mid-terms and my introduction into the skill students have in cheating, as well as, learning the educational levels of Liberia's university juniors and seniors.

Some great comedy also needs to be told about Peace Corps and Cuttington University's response after the incident. I can assure you I now live like a caged animal under constant patrol.

So like some crime victims, I am cleaning my house of age old fingerprints and dirty walls,  ready to start afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment